School Arrival and Dismissal Procedure
Our goal is for students to arrive and depart in a safe and orderly manner. Please notify the office by 2:50 if there is a change to how your student will go home that day.
1. Upon arrival, students will either go to the gym for breakfast or to their assigned grade-level area.
2. Students are expected to be at breakfast or in their designated area unless they have a pass from a staff member.
Parent Drop Off
1. Students may be dropped off no earlier than 8:45.
2. For safety, please follow the directions of our staff. They will guide parent drop off so that traffic runs smoothly and safely.
3. If you would like to walk your child into the building, please park in a designated parking spot and come to the office for a pass.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can ensure safety and account for everyone who is in the building.
1. Students will walk with their teacher from the classroom to bus/pick up. They are expected to walk in a line, following their teacher.
2. Students must follow their class through the bus line.
Parent Pick Up
1. Students being picked up, will be brought to the front of the school by their teacher.
2. Families may either drive through the pick-up line, or wait for their student near the front doors of the school.
3. Please do not pick up students in the bus zone area.
4. Be prepared to show ID if you do not routinely pick up your child. This is to ensure the safety of our students.